The Bella Lei Approach
The experts at Bella Lei are dedicated to helping patients obtain their optimal health. They create personalized, unique treatment programs tailored to the needs of each individual. This approach ensures that patients get the professional care and one-on-one attention they need and deserve. The team will get to know the patient, learn about their goals and objectives, and help them achieve their goals.
What Bella Lei WILL DO:
- Consultation is 1-2 hours, depending on how much time is needed
- Detailed intake forms to look at each patient as a whole
- Some lab work may be covered by insurance and some may not. A recommended treatment plan with cost with be reviewed during the consultation.
- Customized Treatment Plan- includes nutritional recommendations, exercise recommendations, lifestyle changes, bioidentical hormones if needed, and medical grade nutritional supplementation if needed.
- Regular follow-up appointments to monitor progress and any changes needed to achieve each individual goals.
- Collaborate with the primary care provider or specialist to provide the very best treatment plan for the condition.
What Bella Lei will NOT DO:
- Primary Care/Urgent Care
- Specialist Management
- Accept Insurance
- Manage or alter any medications prescribed by other providers
How does one know the appropriate amount of nutrients they need? Nutritional status is a vital foundation of health and performance. SpectraCell’s Micronutrient Test is an innovative assessment of nutritional status. Unlike traditional serum, hair and urine tests, SpectraCell’s test evaluates how an individual’s white blood cells respond to varied environments of over 31 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. As a result, individual differences in metabolism, age, genetics, health, prescription drug usage, absorption rate and other factors are taken into consideration. The one-size-fits-all approach to health is outdated. SpectraCell’s Micronutrient profile provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites, while conveying the body’s need for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce
Science + Personalization
Genova Diagnostics is a precision clinical laboratory that measures functional health at the cellular level. Although founded on nutritional testing, as a lab, we have evolved into much more, offering innovative solutions that address multiple areas of the diagnostic puzzle, including